Rehab Sexual Abuse
Staff members or other patients can take advantage of drug rehab patients who are in a vulnerable state of mind and who are emotionally unstable from their attempts to overcome their addiction.
Unfortunately, there is little research about rehab sexual abuse. Therefore, it is often understood. The abuse tends to cause medical problems resulting in difficulties communicating.
Signs of Sexual Abuse
Signs of sexual abuse can be behavioral or physical. These include:
- Pelvic injury
- Issues walking or sitting
- New STD
- Torn, bloody or stained underwear
- Bruises of the genitals or inner thigh
- Bleeding from the anus or genitals
- Irritation or pain of the anus or genitals
- Panic attacks
- Social or emotional withdrawal
- Inappropriate, unusual or aggressive sexual activities
- Suicide attempts
- Engaging in unusual or inappropriate
If you have a loved one or someone you care for who is showing signs of abuse or neglect, you may need legal help. The first step is to set up a free consultation by contacting us immediately.
If you suspect your loved one is being abused or neglected, do not accept denials. Instead, contact a knowledgeable lawyer experienced with representing victims. We have been assisting the injured for 20 years. We help clients from all over the country. Our consultations are completely free. Call today.