Michael Brady Lynch is the founder and lead trial attorney for The Michael Brady Lynch Firm. For over 20 years as a trial attorney, Michael has been a passionate consumer advocate for victims of defective drugs, medical devices, and many types of personal injuries. Michael created The Michael Brady Lynch Firm as a national practice specializing in complex litigation representing clients from across the country.
The Michael Brady Lynch Firm is currently at the forefront of litigations representing victims of human sex trafficking, patients who have been diagnosed with Fournier’s Gangrene after use of the drug Jardiance, users of the pesticide Paraquat who developed Parkinson’s Disease, and those prescribed the medication Beovu and experienced vision-related side effects.
Relying upon his years of trial and litigation successes and personal life experience, Michael Brady Lynch is widely regarded as one of the most dynamic trial attorneys in the country. Since 1997, Michael has been actively involved in almost every major pharmaceutical and medical device mass tort in the United States.
Michael has played leading roles in numerous pharmaceutical litigations including:
- SSRI birth defects
- Sulzer hips
- Ortho Evra
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Transvaginal Mesh (TVM)
The Michael Brady Lynch Firm is also a Patron of the prestigious Leaders Forum of the American Association for Justice (AAJ). This selective group of national firms helps AAJ protect the civil justice system by increasing financial resources for public relations, legislative advocacy and public education efforts on Capitol Hill and in the court of public opinion. He also serves on the Executive Committee of AAJ’s Section on Toxic, Environmental, and Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP).
In August 2017, the American Association for Justice honored Michael as a 2017 Trial Lawyers Care Finalist for his various charitable contributions. This highly selective award is given to an attorney who demonstrates a commitment to serving the community as a trial lawyer and fostering positive relationships that benefit the public through volunteer opportunities.
Attorney Michael Brady Lynch is frequently sought out as a lecturer at national conventions and seminars on pharmaceutical, medical device, and complex litigation for groups such as:
- Mass Torts Made Perfect
- The American Association for Justice
- HB Litigation Conferences
- Mass Tort Nexus
- Mealeys Publications
- Harris Martin
Michael Brady Lynch holds leadership positions in numerous State and Federal mass tort products liability actions, including:
- Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (“PSC”) of In re Pradaxa Products Liability Litigation MDL #2385, which resulted in a global settlement of claims in excess of $650 million.
- Plaintiff’s Executive Committee (“PEC”) in California coordinated Pradaxa litigation JCCP 4863, ongoing litigation representing victims of Pradaxa uncontrollable bleeding events post-MDL settlement.
- Plaintiff’s Leadership Committee (“PLC”) of In re Pradaxa Connecticut State Court Consolidated Proceeding, ongoing litigation representing victims of Pradaxa uncontrollable bleeding events post-MDL settlement.
- Plaintiff’s Steering Committee (“PSC”) of In re Viagra Products Liability Litigation MDL #2691, representing victims of melanoma associated with the erectile dysfunction drug Viagra.
- Bellwether Committee for In re Xarelto Products Liability Litigation MDL #2592, responsible for the analysis and selection of trial cases in the Xarelto MDL.
Formerly a trial attorney in the Florida-based national mass tort litigation firm Levin, Papantonio P.A, Michael founded The Michael Brady Lynch Firm to provide aggressive, dedicated trial advocacy in client-oriented, complex litigation specialized setting. His tireless work ethic has garnered him the respect and recognition of his peers and his success as an advocate speaks for itself with over $200 million in recoveries and verdicts on behalf of his clients.
Our specialty work includes SSRI birth defects, Xarelto bleeding, Actos bladder cancer, employment concerns (Sexual Harassment and Qui Tam), personal injury (Birth Injury, Cruise Ship Injury, Food Poisoning lawsuits, Paragrad IUD T-Arm breaks, Mesothelioma, and Opioid litigation).
Active in many consumer and trial lawyer organizations, Michael formerly served as Chair of the American Association for Justice’s (AAJ) Crestor and Nexium/Proton Pump Inhibitor Litigation Groups.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey 1997
- California 2002
- District of Columbia 2002
- Florida 2003
- United States District Court for New Jersey, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, United States District Court for the Northern District of California, United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 1996 Juris Doctor
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 1992 Bachelor of Arts
- American Association for Justice – Executive Committee for AAJ’s Section on Toxic, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP), Past Chair Crestor and Nexium/PPI Litigation Groups
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Orange County (FL) Bar Association (Mentor – New Lawyer Mentor Program)
Born in New York City to Irish-American parents, Michael is proud of his dual citizenship with both the US and Ireland. Residing now in the Baldwin Park neighborhood of Orlando, FL, Michael is active in his local community and is frequently seen about town in the company of his wonderful and beautiful wife Rachel and their dogs Panda, a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and rescue mix-breed Coree. He serves on the Executive Board of Jack in the Park benefiting the Special Olympics of Florida and is a sponsor of the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando. In 2017, Michael was a finalist for the American Association of Justice’s Trial Lawyers Care award. He enjoys volunteering at the dog-friendly Lake Baldwin Park in Winter Park, FL. Michael is a member of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church. He enjoys reading and travel and is a passionate fan of the NY Mets, NY Jets, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts (MMA).