Important discovery and Trial Dates for Actos Litigation
This is Michael Brady Lynch, lead trial attorney for The Michael Brady Lynch Firm.
In my ongoing updates about Actos litigation, I thought it was appropriate to update my readers on additional discovery and trial developments in the Actos MDL.
New Actos MDL deadlines
The deadlines imposed by Judge Doherty for the Pilot Bellwether Program are as follows:
- April 1, 2013: Each side must nominate five lawsuits for the Pilot Discovery Pool.
- July 15, 2013: The plaintiffs declare their nominee for the first bellwether trial, and the defendants declare their nominee for the second bellwether trial.
- October 1, 2013: Discovery deadline.
- January 13, 2014: the Pre-trial conference will be held.
- January 27, 2014: First bellwether trial begins.
- April 14, 2014: Second bellwether trial begins.
The Michael Brady Lynch Firm has been at the forefront of litigation involving the association between bladder cancer and Actos and is aggressively pursuing claims against the manufacturer of Actos. If you or someone you know has taken Actos and have bladder cancer, please contact me directly for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your claim.
About the Firm: The Michael Brady Lynch Firm is a trial firm with a focus on pharmaceutical mass tort cases involving SSRI and Anti-Seizure Medication Birth Defects such as Lexapro, Zoloft, Effexor, Prozac, Celexa, Paxil, Depakote and Topamax, as well as Actos Bladder Cancer and Fosamax Femur Fractures, and medical device cases including DePuy Hip and Trans-Vaginal Mesh cases. Contact us today if you or someone you know has experienced side effects involving these products.